Personal Finance 101 is a 6 week self-paced course designed to teach financial literacy and skills for older teens and young adults.
When your teen finishes this course, they will have:
- Researched the costs of every day living for the location where they want to live
- Compared the cost of living to the pay of job they want to have
- Set up their own zero-based budget in YNAB (You Need a Budget)
- Practiced entering transactions, creating savings goals, and budgeting for non-monthly expenses
- Assessed what it will take to not live paycheck to paycheck
- Performed real-life assignments to practice budgeting and making adjustments
- Taken a quiz to show they understand the various buying methods available
- Read and taken a test on the basics of banking, interest, and credit scores
- Created their own real-life budgeting scenario and practiced putting together the skills they’ve learned
An optional grading rubric is also included for those who would like to have a final grade at the end of the class.
Enter your email below for a chance to win!
Winner will be drawn randomly by 3/2.