Would you like to write for Mama Shark? We’re open for guest posters! The goal of Mama Shark is to encourage Mamas and simplify their lives with practical ideas and solutions– so I’m open to almost anything that fits in that realm!
Guidelines for guest posts:
- Must be an original piece written by you, not published anywhere else (for better results on Google).
- Pictures are optional- but if you submit some, please include whether they are stock or not and any licensing information. Mama Shark reserves the right to choose different photos.
- Well-written, grammatically correct, and overall high-quality writing.
- Optimized for SEO (using a long tail keyword, use your chosen keyword in the title, in the first paragraph, and 3+ times through the post). If you need help with this, please ask!
- No links back to your own blog (except in the bio).
- No affiliate links.
- 800 word minimum, preferably 1,000+ words.
- Must use headings (H1, H2, H3, etc.).
- Must line up with Mama Shark’s mission, target audience, and ethics. No profanity or derogatory language. Opinions may be presented, but you must voice an understanding that others may have a different view or make different choices.
How to submit a guest post for consideration:
Please send me an email at email@example.com with:
- A short bio (a few sentences) about you and your blog with a picture
- Either a few post ideas OR a completed post
- Whatever website/social media links you’d like to have included
What to expect from me:
I look forward to reading your post/ideas, and I’ll be in touch as soon as I can- but of course, I’m a mom, so give me a few days in case I’ve got a sick baby, etc.!
If your post needs major edits, I will send it back for correction. If it only needs minor corrections/edits, I reserve the right to change, add, or remove typos, grammatical errors, hyperlinks, formatting, pictures, etc. in order to fit it to Mama Shark’s site.
- Writers retain all rights to their written content.
- Mama Shark will share the post on social media and via email. Writers are encouraged to do the same!
I look forward to hearing from you, Mama!