Entrepreneurship 101 is a comprehensive 8-week course that includes in-depth lessons with video presentations in an easy-to-follow format, a workbook for mapping out a business plan as they learn, strategic activities to develop their ideas, and tons of bonus resources to get your teen started in their new venture!
By the end of the course, your teen will have...
- Outlined exactly who their customers are
- Aligned their product or service to fit their customers needs
- Created a plan to market their business
- Created a customer retention plan
- Decided on their pricing and pricing strategy
- Gotten into the real world to research their hypotheses for their business
- Calculated actual costs for acquiring and keeping their customers
- Drawn out their business’ sales funnel
- Dug into what motivates their customers to make a purchase
- Researched their competition
- Pitched their product or service to a live audience
- and more!
Personal Finance 101 is a 6 week self-paced course designed to teach financial literacy and skills for older teens and young adults.
When your teen finishes this course, they will have:
- Researched the costs of every day living for the location where they want to live
- Compared the cost of living to the pay of job they want to have
- Set up their own zero-based budget in YNAB (You Need a Budget)
- Practiced entering transactions, creating savings goals, and budgeting for non-monthly expenses
- Assessed what it will take to not live paycheck to paycheck
- Performed real-life assignments to practice budgeting and making adjustments
- Taken a quiz to show they understand the various buying methods available
- Read and taken a test on the basics of banking, interest, and credit scores
- Created their own real-life budgeting scenario and practiced putting together the skills they’ve learned
Enter your email below for a chance to win both courses in the Life Skills Bundle!
Winner will be drawn randomly on 3/2.