Entrepreneurship 101 for Teens
Create Your Own Career in 8 Weeks!
By the end of the course, your teen will have...
- Outlined exactly who their customers are
- Aligned their product or service to fit their customers needs
- Created a plan to market their business
- Created a customer retention plan
- Decided on their pricing and pricing strategy
- Gotten into the real world to research their hypotheses for their business
- Calculated actual costs for acquiring and keeping their customers
- Drawn out their business’ sales funnel
- Dug into what motivates their customers to make a purchase
- Researched their competition
- Pitched their product or service to a live audience
- and more!
Entrepreneurship 101 for Teens Course Blueprint
- Lesson 1: What Makes a Good Business Idea?
- Lesson 2: What Will You Sell?
- Lesson 3: Who Will Buy It?
- Lesson 4: How Will You Find Your Customers?
- Lesson 5: How Will Your Customers Find You?
- Lesson 6: How Will You Keep Them?
- Lesson 7: How Much Will It Cost?
- Lesson 8: Putting It All Together
- BONUS Resources
Buy Entrepreneurship 101 for Teens NOW!
More great things from Mama Shark!
Do you have a teen with a big idea and no clue where to start?
If you make money doing what you love, you will never work a day in your life. So how can you help your teen turn their passion into a paycheck?
Unlike what you’ll find on so many sites, this course doesn’t tell you WHAT to eat- it teaches you HOW to create your own menu using a simple, easy-to-learn method.
Allow me to walk you through this strategy for planning your family’s weekly meals in just a few minutes a week.
Personal Finance 101 is a 6 week self-paced course designed to teach financial literacy and skills for older teens and young adults.
Students will finish this course with a knowledge of how to set up and manage a zero-based budget and plan for various types of savings goals. You will also gain an awareness of how budgeting works in real life and a basic understanding of banking, credit, and payment options.