About this Course
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Determined your personal values and family values
- Assessed your true mental load
- Learned how to use a Time Management Matrix
- Decided what habits and routines you need to establish
- Designed Trello Boards to manage your routine tasks
- Purged unnecessary time consumers
- Simplified your stuff
- Automated your mundane tasks
- Practiced block scheduling and batching
Throughout the course there will be action steps to take to complete each lesson. How long these steps will take will depend on where you are in your time management journey. I’d encourage you to set aside an hour or so for each lesson until you’ve made your way through the course. If you’re just needing a refresh, you’ll likely fly through much faster.
Either way, I hope these practical steps help you move toward a lighter mental load and easier days!
Are you ready? Let’s get started!