Design Your Homeschool
Plan to succeed.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Assessed and recorded your why for homeschooling
- Established SMART goals for your homeschool year
- Created student learning profiles for each of your kids
- Identified your own teaching style preferences
- Identified your family’s homeschool type
- Chosen what you want to be a part of your curriculum
- Laid out a big picture plan for your homeschool year
- Used Trello to create a curriculum collection board
- Used Trello to create a school schedule
- Used Trello to create a board tracking finished school, attendance, and grades
- And much more!
Design Your Homeschool Course Blueprint
Starting with the Basics
- Find Your Homeschool Why
- Legal Requirements
- Know Your Students
- Matching Learning and Teaching Styles
- Setting Your Goals
- Other Things to Consider
Assembling Your Curriculum & Plan
- Find Your Homeschool Style
- The Big Picture of Your Year
- Pick What to Learn
Using Trello to Organize and Plan Your Year
- How to Set up a Trello Board
- Resources and Curriculum Board
- School Plan Board
- Record Keeping Board
- Leveling Up with Trello
Congratulations + Bonuses!
- You Did It!
- The All-in-One Version
- Your Homeschool Routine
Surviving the Spring Slump
Discounts on Homeschool Courses
Next in Trello
What Did You Think?
Hi, I'm Stephanie!
I am a Jesus-loving, introverted, somewhat crunchy, and highly practical homeschooling mom. I am married to my wonderful husband, Jacob, and we are both homeschool grads.
Creating order out of chaos is my jam and I am passionate about streamlining your mom life! I view #momlife as basically running a small business, and my goal at Mama Shark is to be your efficiency engineer to help you save money, gain time, and reduce your stress!
Ready to Design Your Homeschool?
More great things from Mama Shark!
Do you have a teen with a big idea and no clue where to start?
If you make money doing what you love, you will never work a day in your life. So how can you help your teen turn their passion into a paycheck?
Unlike what you’ll find on so many sites, this course doesn’t tell you WHAT to eat- it teaches you HOW to create your own menu using a simple, easy-to-learn method.
Allow me to walk you through this strategy for planning your family’s weekly meals in just a few minutes a week.
Personal Finance 101 is a 6 week self-paced course designed to teach financial literacy and skills for older teens and young adults.
Students will finish this course with a knowledge of how to set up and manage a zero-based budget and plan for various types of savings goals. You will also gain an awareness of how budgeting works in real life and a basic understanding of banking, credit, and payment options.